Don’t you love speaking to groups? I sure do! Giving a talk to purpose-driven women in business is incredibly inspiring for me.
It’s so fun for me to share insights that can help you, as a woman entrepreneur, bring (more of) the right kinds of clients to your business.
After all, isn’t that why you started your business? You want to spend your precious time and energy working with clients who get fabulous results from your products and services. And, who refer you to others just like them.
Recently I had a great time giving a talk at the local chapter meeting of National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO). The women were enthusiastic and tuned in. Even though it was a topic that everyone feels like they know already!
Yes, we all know we need to identify our ideal client, or avatar. Right?
We agree it’s smart to put some thought into the topics we’re going to blog, write or video about.
That way you have juicy content to pique your potential clients’ attention on your website and for social media marketing. Hum, yeah, “We’ve got this” a lot of business owners tell me.
Create Client-Attracting Content
Stop spinning your wheels about the best content to create, so you can bring in clients. Get this guide and follow my simple 5-step Client Clarity System to create content your future dream clients search for.
That way, you can foster meaningful connections and pack your calendar with clients who love your work.
Women in Business Ask This About Ideal Clients
And yet, I still experience many women in business asking me questions like:
- I have a few sentences describing my ideal client. Do I need more?
- Why is it valuable to understand my ideal client?
- Do I really need to write down who my ideal client is?
- How do I even use an ideal client description?
- It really would take some time, is it really necessary?
- I’m not a writer, how do I create an ideal client description?
I love answering these kinds of questions because it makes a giant difference in your business, when you can nail your perfect client description! How?
Benefits of Describing Your Ideal Client
Once you know exactly who your perfect, ideal client is, this is what happens:
- You make better decisions about EVERYTHING in your business.
- You’ll tweak your messaging so that it speaks directly to your perfect client.
- It will be easy-peasy to adjust your products, packages and programs so they appeal directly to your perfect client.
- No more racking your brain about what to talk about. You’ll have an exciting list of topics for videos, blogs and articles that your perfect clients can’t wait to gobble up!
And the list goes on, because you’re now viewing how you serve your perfect clients through a crystal clear lens.
If you would like more ideas, check out my slides below.
What if you could finally create content consistently?
If creating your marketing content has felt like a chore, a time-suck, or a massive mystery, you may have given up on content entirely.
But the truth is:
Content is key to attracting ideal clients and filling your programs. So don’t give up!
If your content ideas are buried in your beautiful brain, you want a process to help your words flow.
You want specific actions to implement so that the content you create stands out to your dream clients.
When you schedule a free Clarity Call, together, we’ll uncover your personalized marketing content actions. That way you can impact more clients. Click below to set up your FREE Clarity Call.